6.22.2012

Artichoke Jalapeno Dip with a Twist

This is probably the easiest recipe in the world. I don't even think I can call it a recipe. Maybe a blend. My friend Vanessa had this dip at a party years ago and my husband and I fell in love with it. We make it for all of our parties, BBQ's, everything now. And EVERYONE loves it. We even get requests to bring "that awesome dip you guys make". So are you ready for it???
Mix (stir together) equal parts Artichoke Jalapeno dip (our favorite for this "blend" is the Costco version but you can find this at any grocery store) and Non Fat Plain Greek yogurt. If we are making it for a large group of people we will use about half of each container. And then adjust accordingly for smaller groups.
We always serve it with tortilla chips and a crusty bread for dipping. Yum!

Happy Dipping!

1 comment: