11.11.2011

Weekly Pinterest Favorites

Apparently I was a inspired by red this week. Maybe it is the upcoming holiday season. Whatever it is, I do enjoy red. A lot!


1. Monogram Ornament - I cannot wait to make this. I plan to do the first initials of all our first names.

2. Sparkle Bright Red Polish - Doesn't this just scream Christmas Eve? I don't know if I could pull it off but it just looks fun.

3. Twinkle Lights - Who doesn't like twinkle lights? They give a whimsical feeling to anything.

4. Packaging - I am loving the polka dots, checks and flat ribbons with adorable labels. I like the idea of no bows for my packaging this year. Simple, easy to stack, and fun with custom labels. We will see, I am a pretty big bow girl. So I don't know if I can go cold turkey. Stay tuned.

5. Palm Springs - Palm Trees? Yes. I am getting in the mood. We will be heading to the sun for part of the holidays and we are SO looking forward to it. Rest and relaxation here we come.

7. Stair Decor - I love everything about this. Makes me want to live in a country farmhouse with a huge stair case.

8. Snowball Martini - Delicious.

9. Yogurt Bar - Great idea for a shower. Make your own yogurt parfait with fruit. Yum!

Happy Pinning!

1 comment: