11.15.2011

Friends Getting Crafty


There is a little bit of craftiness in the air and I am so excited about it! Three of my favorite ladies did craft projects this week. They all fit in their creative time between busy schedules and each of them had so much fun crafting! I can't wait to have a "project" night at my house. See below for their features. Proud of you three!
Alis made an awesome birthday & anniversary rolodex. I love her sparkly divider pages. And the stickers and embelishments are so festive and fun!

Cate made fabulous place cards for her upcoming Thanksgiving dinner party. The turkey buttons are so cute and the paper she chose for the feathers is sophisticated and modern. I am sure these will be a hit at her event. She is hosting her first Thanksgiving dinner for over 20 people! We can't wait to hear all about it!
Les and I went to Michael's this weekend to find all the fixings for baby shower invites for her soon to be nephew's baby shower. She added a little sparkle to store bought invites and mailed blank colored paper to each guest with a instructions to write a piece of advice for the parents to be and to bring it with them to the shower. Les will assemble a special book with all of the tips and tricks and give it to the parents as a gift. Love this idea. Creative way to add to a little sentimental flair to the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment