10.27.2011

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my new blog - The Navy Stripe! I am so excited to begin this project. I have been thinking about starting this blog for over a year and it is finally happening. Yay! I plan to share simple tips I have learned or have had shared with me about entertaining, organization and life! We will see where this takes us.

Tenille from Cutest Blog on the Block did my blog design. She was awesome to work with, has great style and I am so pleased with the final product. Thank you! If you are interested in revamping your blog or are just entering the blogging world, check her out HERE. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for checking out my blog and following me on this adventure. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE THE NAVY STRIPE! Where has this website been my entire life! You are so inspiring to me! Cheers Kelly

    ReplyDelete